Ayurveda Training and Immersion
April 24 and 25 from 10 am to 3 pm each day
Zoom or in Studio
Cost: $300 Pay with Venmo (Michael Plasha) or Pay Pal below. A $50 non refundable deposit by April 1 will hold your spot. Full payment by April 17. If you prefer Zoom, once you have paid, you will receive the Meeting ID and password.
- Michael Plasha, E-RYT 500, RPYT, YACEP
- Ayurveda and Yoga certification with Dr. David Frawley (80 hours plus 6 months of study)- 2007
- Over a hundred Ayurveda and Yoga consults and application of Ayurvedic principles in thousands of classes since 2007.
Ayurveda and Yoga
Yoga teachers can earn 10 CEU’s with Yoga Alliance. Students can learn how to deepen their practices according to their predominant Dosha or body type. Everyone can learn how Ayurveda – the science of longevity – can improve their lives. Please bring a notebook.
Prerequisite: At least a beginner level postural yoga practice for at least 6 months. In addition, please take a Dosha quiz on line before the program if needed. Go to https://yogainternational.com/article/view/dosha-quiz
In this training you will learn:
- Which type of postural yoga is best for you.
- Which postures and practices are ideal for bringing your Dosha into balance.
- Attributes of each Dosha and the practice of postural yoga.
- How your mental approach to your practices impact your energetic balance.
- How lifestyle recommendations can improve your overall health.
- Psychological treatment of each Dosha: General Recommendations
- Specific alignment techniques and postural adjustments to balance each Dosha.
- How to move the 5 pranas to optimize energetic balance.
- Restorative Basics for each Dosha.
- The relationship between the Doshas, Koshas and Gunas.
- Be prepared to explore many practices.
Refund Policy: there are no refunds